birding-aus

A landmark day and a time to celebrate one of my entire life's greatest

To: "Donald G. Kimball" <>, Birding Aus <>
Subject: A landmark day and a time to celebrate one of my entire life's greatest adventures
From: Denise Goodfellow <>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 03:22:23 +0930
Don
Congratulations on finishing such a momentous task.  It was a pleasure to be
able to help.
Warm regards

--
Denise Lawungkurr Goodfellow
PO Box 3460 NT 0832, AUSTRALIA

Birdwatching and Indigenous tourism consultant
PhD Candidate (Southern Cross University, NSW)
Interpreter/transcriber, Lonely Planet Guide to Aboriginal Australia
Vice-chair, Wildlife Tourism Australia

http://www.denisegoodfellow.com.au
http://www.earthfoot.org
www.fatbirder.com/
For copies of Birds of Australia¹s Top End or Quiet Snake Dreaming, visit
amazon.com
http://www.facebook.com/Wildlife.Tourism.Australia
http://wildlifetourism.org.au

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him
to hold in higher regard those who think alike
than those who think differently."
(Nietzsche)