birding-aus

Birdpedia - Australia - Weekly Digest

To: <>
Subject: Birdpedia - Australia - Weekly Digest
From: "Birdpedia - Australia Info" <>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 00:05:03 +1030
The following is a digest of Sightings Reported on Birdpedia for the period
Monday, March 7, 2011 to Sunday, March 13, 2011:

Area: SA

Date: Friday, March 4, 2011

Location: Tailem Bend, Kulde Rd

Malleefowl (Leipoa ocellata) (1) Scratching around on the side of the road as I
drove past.  I drive through there regularly and have never seen one on the
roadside before.

Reported by: Jordan Foster on Wednesday, March 9, 2011