birding-aus

MELBOURNE BIRD PHOTOGRAPHERS MEET AND GREET/FREE WORKSHOP

Subject: MELBOURNE BIRD PHOTOGRAPHERS MEET AND GREET/FREE WORKSHOP
From: Paul Randall <>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 16:22:47 +1100
Hi all,

I've had a few questions about the content etc of the workshop and whether
the meet and greet is in association with BOCA/Birds Australia

*   The workshop will be a quick run down on getting the most out of your
camera, stalking skills, tricky exposure situations etc etc

*   There will be some discussion of "ethical" bird photography but this
topic will not be discussed in detail.

*   All instruction is given while stressing the importance of ethical bird
photography practices (in-line with NANPA's ethical guidelines which will be
handed out on the day).

*   I do not use bird calls or perch setups so this will not be part of the
workshop.

*   The meet and greet is not associated with any bird group and is just a
chance for bird photographers to meet and exchange techniques and ideas.

*   All money from $5 cost will be donated to Birds Australia's "Australian
Bird fund".

*   The workshop is relevant to all sorts of cameras...film, point and
shoot, DSLR's etc.

I hope this answers any questions you may have and I hope to see you there,

Paul Randall (wingsonwire.com)

P.S.  Remember to register your interest on the "contact me" page of my
website or by emailing me at the above address :)