birding-aus

Swarovski. Binoculars.com International Warranty claim

To: "" <>
Subject: Swarovski. Binoculars.com International Warranty claim
From: Ian May <>
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2011 17:27:17 +1100
g'Day all

In 2008 I decided to make a warranty claim (details below)on a Swarovski HD80
scope purchased in 2003 over the internet from binoculars.com in US.

The actions by Swarovski to help me were more than I could have hoped for and the scope was repaired or replaced with a new one, I can't tell the job was so good.

Below I have included an edited copy of the correspondence for info

Regards

Ian May