birding-aus

Hopetoun and Semi-palmated Plover

To: <>
Subject: Hopetoun and Semi-palmated Plover
From: "Susan Abbotts" <>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 10:24:29 +0800
Hi Tony,

I think the finder of the SPP at Culham Inlet in Hopetoun was probably John
Tucker and I cant contact him. I would normally contact him through a
neighbour over the road but she appears to have moved ie email returned and
phone not connected.

The phone number of the DEC ranger based in Hopetoun is 089838 3060 and he
may be able to help.

Cheers, Sue

Message: 2