birding-aus

RFI: Bathurst

To: <>
Subject: RFI: Bathurst
From: Joshua Bergmark <>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 20:09:39 +1100
Hi all

I'm going on a quick weekend trip to Bathurst this weekend, and was just
wondering if anyone knew some good birding spots there. I've had a quick look
in the archives and couldn't find much.

I'm mainly interested in birding spots more in-town or really close to town, as
I may not have a lot of time available. My two particular targets are;
Tree Sparrow - Not sure how common these are around Bathurst, but I know
they're there
Flame Robin - Again, I know they're there, but not where to look or how common
they are

Thanks in advance
Joshua Bergmark