birding-aus

WTP closure and apology

Subject: WTP closure and apology
From: Paul Randall <>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 23:01:02 +1100
Just wanted to apologise for venturing onto the WTP the other day (probably
seen my birdline report from the Tuesday) while it was apparently closed to
bird watchers.  I wasn't aware of the closure and didn't see any road closed
sign until exiting from Paradise Rd.
I live in Werribee (about ten minutes from the plant) and I often head down
there at the drop of a hat so I must admit I don't notify of my visits a lot
of the time.  I hope I have not caused any ill will between plant
administration and bird watchers.
I'll make sure to notify plant admin of my visits and check conditions from
now on!!!

Paul Randall (wingsonwire.com)