birding-aus

RFI Owl Prowling

To: jenny spry <>, birding aus <>
Subject: RFI Owl Prowling
From: Gary Wright <>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 20:18:25 +1030
Hi Jenny

gary wright here from Broome connection although I am now back in Wilmington
SA.   Although for example barn owls can hunt successfully in pitch black
rooms owls are more active on moon light nights so presumably they would be
easier to see for two reasons!  Can't remember where I heard this,  maybe
from david Fleay's  Nightwatchmen of bush and plain book.

Gary