birding-aus

Birdinfo for Mac?

To: "Carl Clifford" <>
Subject: Birdinfo for Mac?
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 14:39:04 +1100
I don't use Birdinfo, but I bought it for my father, who uses it on his
Mac. You don't need to have a dual boot system any more. He uses
VirtualPC, which runs Windows as an application (a little slower than
running it natively). It doesn't make any real differece to a program like
Birdinfo, though.

I don't use VirtualPC any more - VMWare Fusion is a much better way of
running Windows on a Mac if there's a program you really need. It's
stable, and gives you access to all the peripherals and network
connections you already have on the Mac "side".

Russell Woodford