birding-aus

was (no subject) now eremaea v birding-aus

To: <>, <>
Subject: was (no subject) now eremaea v birding-aus
From: Alastair Smith <>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 10:47:48 +1100
Thanks to all who commented. As a long time birding-aus subscriber you
have comprehensively answered my question. It is perhaps because in
Canberra we have the 'canberrabirds' discussion forum (archives at
http://bioacoustics.cse.unsw.edu.au/archives/html/canberrabirds) that
attempts to the fills both niches that I never saw the need to look
further than birding-aus for interstate information. Indeed in many cases
I thought that info posted to birding-aus was reposted on the local
birdline. I will read the birdline summaries more carefully each week.
Regards
Alastair