birding-aus

Please Explain or Is There an Economist in theHouse?

To: "Gemfyre" <>
Subject: Please Explain or Is There an Economist in theHouse?
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 15:07:55 +1100
Hi Belinda,

Even though my original enquiries were for someone else, I have placed an advance for a copy for myself from the Book Depository for the grand sum of AUD 34.97, inc. postage. I hope I am happy with it, as it will cost me at least AUD 27.25 to return it via Oz Post (another go figure).

I suppose I will have to go to Sri Lanka now. Af well, it was on my bucket list any way and I do enjoy a good Sri Lankan curry.

Cheers,

Carl Clifford