birding-aus

ebooks

Subject: ebooks
From: Clive Nealon <>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 20:33:52 -0500 (EST)
That's all true - I can't imagine not having access to all the books I've
accumulated over time.
However, I have used the Morcombe Guide app downloaded to an iPod touch and
found it very useful, convenient, and light.
Certainly if I'm travelling overseas in the future I'll be looking for the
relevant Guides.

(While I have a mobile phone, I still see it as a tool that people can use to
contact me - I rarely make calls myself.)

Regards, Clive.