birding-aus

Re: Princess Parrot Trips Wrap-Up

To: Tim Dolby <>
Subject: Re: Princess Parrot Trips Wrap-Up
From: Andrew Stafford <>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 16:05:32 +1000
Tim,

I don't mean to suggest that the person I mentioned was anything other than a
photographer. However, I am saying that the potential for collectors to target
birds, and to use this mailing list as a resource for information, is clear and
present. It should be a wake-up call for us all. Having said that, the prices
you quote are interesting and does put the potential problem into perspective.

Cheers

Andrew