birding-aus

VicTwitch 2010

To: "'Tim Dolby'" <>, <>
Subject: VicTwitch 2010
From: "Paul G Dodd" <>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 18:53:04 +1100
Thanks Tim!

I can see the possibility of 385 - but 390?!? There again, I never believed
we'd get to 380!

Is Indian Peafowl "officially" on the Vic list I wonder? It appears on the
Eremaea list for Victoria - but I don't know how "official" that is!

The possible species that I can see us getting:

Baillon's Crake
Crimson Chat
Little Bittern
Masked Owl
Red-backed Kingfisher

That being said, I never would have believed that we would have seen
Spangled Drongo, Double-barred Finch, Striated Heron and even Elegant Parrot
at the start of this year.

By the way, you do know that this is all your fault, don't you?!?

Paul