birding-aus

Red-billed Tropicbird still present, Lord Howe

To: <>
Subject: Red-billed Tropicbird still present, Lord Howe
From: Simon Mustoe <>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 18:02:42 +1100
Hi,

The Red-billed Tropicbird is still present today, according to Ian Hutton on
the island.

Arrangements are still being kept warm for a cheap charter flight to LHI on
either the 16/17th November. There are 3 spaces available.

We would hope to depart Port Macquarie at dawn and head back late afternoon.
While on the island, Woodhens should be gettable, and probably Black-winged
Petrel. The whole trip can be done for $850 return and there would be cars
going up from Sydney.

Anyone who wants a space and hasn't contacted me already, call me on my mobile
please.

Regards,

Simon.

Simon Mustoe
Tel: +61 (0) 405220830 | Skype simonmustoe | Email

Visit BIRD-O at http://www.bird-o.com
Follow BIRD-O on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/birdodotcom
Like BIRD-O on Facebook? Visit
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Bird-O/117732794921095