birding-aus

Interpretation please

To: "'Greg Little'" <>, "'Carl Clifford'" <>, "'Angus Innes'" <>
Subject: Interpretation please
From: "Philip Veerman" <>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 22:36:26 +1100
I have not read the article but would assume with some confidence that
multi locus refers to an examination of several different genes at
different locations on the chromosomes (as this is the usual meaning of
the term), rather than referring to many different geographical areas or
several different studies.

Philip