birding-aus

Morcombe app - some comments from the author

To: Murray Lord <>
Subject: Morcombe app - some comments from the author
From: Alan McBride <>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 09:41:20 +1100
Hi Murray et al,

When I have visiting birders I carry Pizzey & Knight and without fail the
pocket Morcombe guide.

The fact that the Morcombe maps have all the sub-species shown is invaluable
for visiting birders to get to grips with our birds. I use it a lot and
recommend it so am looking forward to the App being perfect as I'm sure it
eventually be with Murray and all B Aussers help and advice.

Best

Alan

PS what's a Blackberry?  ;-)

Alan McBride, MBO.

Photojournalist | Writer | Traveller |  +
Member:    Australian Photographic Society
                        Travel Writers Association - Board of Directors
                        American Writers & Artists Inc.
                        International Travel Writers & Photographers Alliance
                        National Association of Independent Writers & Editors
                        Travelwriters . com
                        Travcom New Zealand
Regional Representative Australia: Neotropical Bird Club

http://web.me.com/amcbride1
http://www.worldreviewer.com/member/alanmcbride/
http://www.linkedin.com/in/alanmcbride
http://www.twitter.com/alanmcbride

Good planets are hard to find; until we do, please, be green and read from the
screen

Tel:                + 61 419 414 860
Fax:              + 61 2 9973 2306
Skype:             mcbird101

P O Box 190 | Newport Beach | NSW 2106 | Australia

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If
you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender. This e-mail is
also subject to copyright. No part of it should be reproduced, adapted or
transmitted without the prior written consent of the copyright owner.