birding-aus

First Koel and CBC

To: Birding-Aus Aus <>
Subject: First Koel and CBC
From: Mark Branson <>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 07:10:01 +0800
I heard my first Koel for the season in St Ives at the pleasant hour of 3am on
20 Sept, and had the First Channel-billed Cuckoo for the season in North Sydney
at a more amicable 4am on 25 Sept.
Mark Branson

This electronic mail message may contain information which is (a) LEGALLY
PRIVILEGED, PROPRIETARY IN NATURE, OR OTHERWISE PROTECTED BY LAW FROM
DISCLOSURE, and (b) intended only for the use of the Addressee (s) names
herein.  If you are not the Addressee (s), or the person responsible for
delivering this to the Addressee (s), you are hereby notified that reading,
copying, or distributing this message is prohibited.  If you have received this
electronic mail message in error, please contact us immediately and take the
steps necessary to delete the message completely from your computer system.
Environmental Resources Management Australia Pty Ltd (ERM) has systems in place
to encourage a virus free software environment,  however we cannot be liable
for any loss or damage, corruption or distortion of electronically transmitted
information, or for any changes made to this information during transferral or
after receipt by the client.