birding-aus

Terry Pacey

To: <>
Subject: Terry Pacey
From: Bill Stent <>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 09:00:34 +1000
I was saddened to hear of Terry's passing.  I met and birded with him on a
couple of occasions, and found him to be gentle, friendly and encouraging to a
beginner such as myself.

Sue, Terry had so many friends and admirers, and was an excellent teacher,
being confident and knowledgeable enough to lead, then pleased to step back and
allow others to learn for themselves.

For the record, these are just the ticks from my lists from 16-17 June, 2002,
when I was guided by Terry (and others including Denise Brown and Terry
Robinson) around Tallebudgera Creek on Palm Beach, and O'Reilly's Rainforest
Retreat.

      Plumed Whistling-Duck
      Intermediate Egret
      Osprey