birding-aus

spare seats on 4-day Riverland/Gluepot trip

Subject: spare seats on 4-day Riverland/Gluepot trip
From: Wendy McWilliams <>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 16:57:26 +1000
I am going on a four day trip to the Riverland Biosphere and Gluepot from 12
November to 15 November and am looking to share costs with someone.

Trip starts and finishes from Berri, South Australia. There are many
wonderful birds including Mallee Fowl, Black-eared Miner, Gilbert's
Whistler, Shy Heathwren, Red-lored Whistler, Regent Parrot, Mulga Parrot,
White-browed Treecreeper, Splendid Fairy-wren, Striated Grasswren, Major
Mitchell, Yellow-plumed Honeyeater, Southern Scrub-robin, Chestnut-crowned
Babbler, Crested Bellbird, Little Crow amongst many others.

I have booked experienced guide, Bob Goodfellow and the prices are quite
reasonable and are all inclusive.

If you are interested, please email me directly.

Wendy McWilliams