birding-aus

A chorus line of Albert's [SEQ]

To: "" <>, "" <>
Subject: A chorus line of Albert's [SEQ]
From: Peter Shute <>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 16:23:25 +1000
I was very pleased to see these birds so easily and so well, when it appears
that a quick glimpse if anything is all one can normally expect. It's hard to
say how many we saw, but it could have been up to five, depending on how much
doubling back they did.

Is it possible that a local has been feeding them? The Superb Lyrebirds at
Grants Picnic Area in Kallista, Vic, are fed, and will walk among people's legs
at times. But Albert's are reputed to be much shier. Would they respond the
same way?

Peter Shute

Sent using BlackBerry