birding-aus

central oz update

To: "'David Stowe'" <>, "'Birding Aus T'" <>
Subject: central oz update
From: "Paul G Dodd" <>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 21:07:53 +1000
Thanks Dave, I'm getting twitchy now... Ruth and I head off tomorrow - we're
driving from Melbourne via Mildura, Port Augusta, Flinders Ranges,
Oodnadatta Track, Coober Pedy and Alice. We'll be spending at least a week
in Central Oz. We have been planning this trip for the best part of a year -
and whilst it would be great to see Princess Parrots, we actually hadn't
considered that to be a possibility until recently.

Paul Dodd
Docklands, Victoria