birding-aus

Princess Parrots issue

To: Amanda Markham <>
Subject: Princess Parrots issue
From: Russell Woodford <>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 14:40:21 +1000
Hi Amanda

On behalf of the list members, thanks very much for following this up and getting as much information as possible to those who are considering traveling to the Territory. Please also pass on our thanks to Gary Weir when you speak to him next.

Can I take this opportunity to remind everyone that entering ANY private land without permission may well undermine the relationships built up between many landowners and the birding community?

Good luck to those of you fortunate enough to be looking for Princess Parrots over the coming weeks - travel safely, act responsibly and have a fantastic time!

Russell Woodford
Birding-Aus List Owner

Geelong   Victoria   Australia
http://www.birding-aus.org