birding-aus

Sea-eagle feeding chick LIVE

To: Alan McBride <>
Subject: Sea-eagle feeding chick LIVE
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 11:40:19 +1000
Hi Alan,

I just don't like having ads shoved up my nose while some-one, in this case Bird-O is getting paid for me to watch it. Come to think of it I am paying to watch the ad via my ISP fees, aren't I. When advertisers pay me to watch their ads, I might be more interested in them. But until then I prefer my fiction in more literary forms

TV is fun in my house, because I seldom watch commercial TV, I am happy with my 8 cents a days worth and I have a lot more interesting and rewarding ways to fill my time than watch TV.

Cheers,

Carl