birding-aus

Current conditions at Bowra station, SWQld

To: J Dening <>, Birding-Aus Aus <>
Subject: Current conditions at Bowra station, SWQld
From: david taylor <>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 18:38:53 +1000
Great article Jill.

For all us birders who have had the privilege to visit  Bowra we can only say a
very very big thank-you to Julie and Ian McLaren for being such wonderful
custodians of this magical place and giving so many such wonderful opportunity
to visit their property over the years.   I'm sure I speak for all birders in
wishing them a very well earned new chapter in their lives.

We all hope their special place remains one of Australia's natural treasures
for evermore.

David Taylor
Brisbane

David Taylor