birding-aus

goshawk attack frogmouth

To: "'Greg Roberts'" <>, <>
Subject: goshawk attack frogmouth
From: "Philip Veerman" <>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 09:20:25 +1000
I recall some lots of years ago of someone telling me of having a Brown
Goshawk, over a period of days, observed in various stages at having
killed and eaten a family of Tawny Frogmouths. I think this was an adult
pair of Tawny Frogmouths and their part grown young. I suppose there is
nothing overly unexpected about that.

Philip