birding-aus

Birding in Argentina

To: "Jill & Sue" <>
Subject: Birding in Argentina
From: "Richard Johnstone" <>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 16:43:59 +1000
Hello Jill and Sue.
I don't know Trogon Tours but in 2008 I did a tour to Iguazu, around Buenos Aires and the Pampas southeast of Buenos Aires with Seriema. My guide was Diego Monteleone, he was great. He was good company, knew his birds, and was very enthusiastic and patient, so I definitely would recommend them. They do a range of scheduled tours, and also will do a specific tour according to a client's needs, so you can ask them to do a specific tour for you. I had a few birds high on my wish list, including Greater Rhea, any Tinamou, and Toco Toucan, all of which we saw (plus many others).
Regards, Richard.