birding-aus

South American Birding

To: nick leseberg <>
Subject: South American Birding
From: Alan McBride <>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 16:25:21 +1000
Nicks right in the thick of things, wish I was with him.

However, in the short-term I can offer to mail anyone who needs it, an
application form for the Neotropical Bird Club;-)

Great magazines and contacts to brush up on before you go.

Further information here or shoot me an e-mail for an application form.

http://www.neotropicalbirdclub.org/

Cheers

Alan
Regional Rep Neotropical Bird Club

Alan McBride, MBO.

Regional Rep Neotropical Bird Club
Photojournalist | Writer | Traveller |  +
Member:     International Travel Writers & Photographers Alliance
                        National Association of Independent Writers & Editors
                        American Writers & Artists Inc.
                        Travelwriters . com

http://web.me.com/amcbride1
http://www.worldreviewer.com/member/alanmcbride/
http://www.linkedin.com/in/alanmcbride
http://www.twitter.com/alanmcbride

Good planets are hard to find; until we do, please, be green and read from the
screen

Tel:                + 61 419 414 860
Fax:              + 61 2 9973 2306
Skype:             mcbird101

P O Box 190 | Newport Beach | NSW 2106 | Australia

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If
you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender. This e-mail is
also subject to copyright. No part of it should be reproduced, adapted or
transmitted without the prior written consent of the copyright owner.