birding-aus

LIVE RECORDED VIDEO of Apostlebirds

Subject: LIVE RECORDED VIDEO of Apostlebirds
From: Chris <>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 09:33:08 +1000
Hi all, we are streaming live video now.  If you start from
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/6332823

you should be able to find the live channel.

Regards, Chris

Sent from my iPhone

On 21/04/2010, at 9:50 PM, Simon Mustoe <> wrote:

Hi,

We tried this earlier today, slightly unsuccessfully. Apologies, the link we sent about Cotton Pygmy Goose was incorrect.

We managed to get some nice video footage of Apostlebirds, Grey Teal and some rather poorer videos of Brown Cuckoo Dove, Pink-eared Duck and Cotton Pygmy Goose. We did this through a combination of iPhones, scopes and some nifty software. With reception, we can actually transmit LIVE (with about a 5s delay). If anyone happens to be online tomorrow morning, we're going to try again (weather dependent). We'll email birding-aus before we start - probably about 9am. Anything we do will however, be archived for viewing later in the day.

Here's the Apostlebirds from today: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/6332823

ARE THERE ANY BIRDERS OUT THERE, WHO OWN AN IPHONE AND SCOPE, WHO WOULD LIKE TO GET INVOLVED?

We're considering an experiment in virtual online birding. Give me a call on 0405 220830 or email by return to this address.

Regards,

Simon and Chris.