birding-aus

Darwin visit

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: Darwin visit
From: <>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 07:17:29 +1000
Hi Nikolas and all

I have recently returned from Darwin after a  6 day birding trip.

I planned the trip using Niven McCries book "Finding Birds in Darwin, Kakadu
and the Top End".

It's an excellent book for planning a visit of any length, listing the best
locations in detail. with maps etc, showing the Key species for that location.

I used it mainly looking for specific species which cut down the search time
considerably, and enabled me to find most of my target birds.

Try Andrew Isles for the book.

Cheers

Jim O'Shea