birding-aus

Bird Hides - designs

To: "" <>
Subject: Bird Hides - designs
From: Peter Shute <>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 08:52:54 +1100
That's an interesting approach.  Rather than try to cover the unused slits,
they've used a back wall to prevent the birds seeing through them.  If that
works then it would make the provision of multiple slits simple.  But I'm
surprised there was no roof.  I would have thought that would allow the sun to
shine on the observers, making them easy to see from outside.  Perhaps that's
not such a problem at that latitude.

Peter Shute