birding-aus

Bird Brain 6

To: Birding-Aus Aus <>
Subject: Bird Brain 6
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 20:04:46 +1100
Dear All or rather all Mac Users,

The old favourite birding database for Mac OS has finally been upgraded. I received an email from the makers today and have had a quick look at the site on-line. The program is based on FileMaker Pro 10, so it should have a bit of grunt. The bid species database is based on Clements' list as kept by Cornell Lab of Ornithology.

Further info can be found at: http://store.birdwatching.net/store/Search.bok?keyword=bird brain

I intend to download it and if anyone is interested, drop me a note and I will keep you up to date.

I have no financial interest yada yada, just a happy user of the old OS9.x version.

Cheers,

Carl Clifford