birding-aus

Eastern Tasmania

To: Chris <>
Subject: Eastern Tasmania
From: L&L Knight <>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 19:17:50 +1000
Chris,

I had a long zoom seize up on a trip recently. When I took it in to a repair shop, they found that a screw had come loose and caused the zoom to jam. They returned the screw in a bag with the recommendation that I continue to use the lens until further problems developed, and they would try to find where the screw had come from when they opened it up.

Regards, Laurie.