birding-aus

Twitter Problems

To: "'Chris'" <>, "'Simon Mustoe'" <>
Subject: Twitter Problems
From: "Paul Dodd" <>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 22:04:05 +1100
Hi Chris,

In my opinion, Flickr is a great method of disseminating information. It is
very focussed on pictures and photographs of course, and is perhaps not the
appropriate mechanism for sharing all information.

Of course, it is also possible to provide RSS feeds from Flickr, thus allowing
Flickr to be one of many feeds that are syndicated into an entire information
source.

Paul Dodd
Docklands, Victoria