birding-aus

One birder tackles the technology- TwitchathononTwitter

To: <>
Subject: One birder tackles the technology- TwitchathononTwitter
From: "Paul Dodd" <>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 18:09:13 +1100
In the spirit of making this the first ever "Twitter-enabled" Twitchaton,
Ruth and I will also "tweet" from time to time. I cannot claim that our
tweets will be anywhere near as humorous (or probably as frequent) as Dools'
but we'll do our best!

Paul: www.twitter.com/paulgdodd
Ruth: www.twitter.com/falconet69

We are competing as the "Gang-gang Gang" with Russell Woodford, Karen
Pearson and Peter Shute - I am not sure that they will be tweeting, but
Peter may be updating birding-aus on our exploits from his Blackberry.

Good luck to all teams competing this weekend!

Paul Dodd
Docklands, Victoria