birding-aus

Southport Pelagic - October 24

To: <>
Subject: Southport Pelagic - October 24
From: "Brian Russell" <>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 21:49:18 +1000
Hi All

Paul Walbridge has requested  I post another reminder re the next Southport
Pelagic scheduled for October 24. There are still some spots available. Paul
further advises that October is historically a peak migration month and the day
should be worthwhile as Short-tailed shearwaters have already been reported
passing through. Paul can still be contacted via his work email or at his home
phone to secure your spot.
Contact Paul Walbridge:
Phone: (H) 07 3391 8839
E-mail: