birding-aus

How the Dust Storm effects bird?

To: "'Nathan Ruser'" <>, <>
Subject: How the Dust Storm effects bird?
From: "Greg Little" <>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 14:27:04 +1000
Nathan & all

Around my house, in the Newcastle area, all the birds seem quiet. The
Turtle Doves seem to be just sitting about not knowing what to make of
the red sky, dust and strong wind. Maybe birds are always quiet or
subdued on windy days but bird activity around here just seems to be
very quiet today.

Greg Little

Greg Little - Principal Consultant
General Flora and Fauna