birding-aus

Study and work in Australian

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Study and work in Australian
From: Gustavo Silveira <>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 16:40:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hello for everyone
I´m Brazilian biologist, I found this group through the friend he lives in
australia and help me for i find most options for my projects, so i would like
to study in Australia, I Looking and want to take some courses in my area, I
work at the National Museum of de Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, with the taxonomy and
biology of neotropical birds, I have one facility, I have relatives living in
Perth. So I like any project I wanted to know in area and nearby region
universities. Or a contact for any person of departament can the job if an
Australian birds, their habitat and conservation.
Thank very for your attention and my apology for my write.
I stay anxiously waiting for a answer

Gustavo Henrique Silveira

Setor de Ornitologia, Departamento de Vertebrados / Museu Nacional/UFRJ
Quinta da Boa Vista, s/n, São Cristóvão - Rio de Janeiro - RJ - Brasil. Cep:
20940-040
Tel.: (51)(21) 9855-5050
Homepage: http://www.ornitologia.mn.ufrj.br