birding-aus

south america

To: <>
Subject: south america
From: "ninderry" <>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 17:46:50 +1000
I am trying to pull together a group of Australians interested in going to
South America next year some time on either a trip to Bolivia and/or a trip
to Brazil.

Nothing definite has been worked out yet, but the Bolivia leg would be 18
days and cover a wide range of habitats including the chaco, high altitude
puna, grasslands and Amazonian rainforest.

Brazil would be the Manaus region of the Amazon and caatinga and other
habitats in the north-east, probably for a similar period of time.

Both trips would be with the excellent Argentinian guide Guillermo Rivera,
with whom I have birded  in the past.

Could anyone who may be interested, even tentatively, please let me know.

Greg Roberts
12 Elouera Drive
Ninderry. 4561. Qld. Australia.
61 07 54728261