birding-aus

Striated Grasswren

To: "Birding Aus" <>
Subject: Striated Grasswren
From: "Don and Llane Hadden" <>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 14:10:54 +0930
As we are living at Imanpa Aboriginal Community at the moment I ducked along to
see if the Striated Grasswrens were still around the Thomas and Thomas site
behind the Ayers Rock sunset viewing carpark. Had to pay my $25 for a 3 day
pass despite being on my way home again in a couple of hours. Walked directly
in about 400m and found a pair so while they are not easy to see in the
'winter' they are nevertheless still there.

Don Hadden