NSW Govt. in a De-registration Mood

To: "Carl Clifford" <>, "Birding-Aus Aus" <>
Subject: NSW Govt. in a De-registration Mood
From: "Greg & Val Clancy" <>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 16:52:12 +1000
Just to clear up a possible misconception. Before an ecological consultant can carry out survey work in New South Wales they have to hold a Scientific Licence from the Department of Environment and Climate Change, a licence from Forest NSW if carrying out work on State Forests and an approval from an Animal Care and Ethics Committee. Ecological Consultants are already licensed.

Dr Greg Clancy
Ecological Consultant
Coutts Crossing

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>

The University of NSW School of Computer and Engineering takes no responsibility for the contents of this archive. It is purely a compilation of material sent by many people to the birding-aus mailing list. It has not been checked for accuracy nor its content verified in any way. If you wish to get material removed from the archive or have other queries about the archive e-mail Andrew Taylor at this address: andrewt@cse.unsw.EDU.AU