birding-aus

Red-necked Stint / Little Stint, Western Treatment Plant (Vic)

To: "Birding-aus (E-mail)" <>
Subject: Red-necked Stint / Little Stint, Western Treatment Plant (Vic)
From: Joe Gilmour <>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 17:16:44 +1000
David Stowe wrote:
Huge thanks Tim for sharing this info with us all, and thanks Peter for asking the questions on alot of peoples minds!
Really informative, and what this forum should be about.
I personally have learnt alot from this email and other discussions like this in the past.

My only criticism is that i have already booked a flight to try to see the little blighter next week :)
I might just have to make do with Hudsonian Godwit!!

Best regards,
Dave

PS - if anyone can prove why the Hudsonian ISN"T one........keep it to yourself please :)

Bad luck David. I hope you manage to find the Hudsonian. I went out again yesterday to see if I could find it again but didn't see any at Altona. Hopefully someone will be able to give you a more recent sighting so will will get a chance to see it.

Joe