birding-aus

Bush Stone Curlews @ UQ St Lucia

To: Scot Mcphee <>
Subject: Bush Stone Curlews @ UQ St Lucia
From: L&L Knight <>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 16:33:02 +1000
Interesting. The Bush Thickknees at the Roma St Parklands are already breeding. A pair has set up camp in one of the garden beds - one standing, the other sitting - that they only use when they are breeding.

I doubt they would stop breeding in the area - there are plenty of alternatives around the uni.

Regards, Laurie.