birding-aus

BA Public Lecture (Vic) [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

To: <>
Subject: BA Public Lecture (Vic) [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
From: "Perkins, Harvey" <>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 10:33:05 +1100
I'd love to be able to go to hear Les Cristidis, but Melbourne is a
little far to travel from Canberra!

Is there any way that these public lectures can be provided to BA
members who can't make it to Melbourne. Eg as a pod cast, an abstract
provided by the speaker, or even a summary by an attendee?

Just a thought.

(I had a very quick look on the BA website but didn't find anything
immediately obvious about this talk or any previous talks.)

Harvey

Harvey Perkins
CRC Strategy and Communication Section
Department of Innovation, Industry, Science and Research

Message: 8