birding-aus

Brding Eastern Australia in December

To: <>
Subject: Brding Eastern Australia in December
From: "Andy Lees" <>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 17:56:01 -0000
Hi can anyone give me some good pointers for sites between Sydney and Brisbane
please.

I'm arriving in Oz a few weeks before Xmas 09 and intend to spend a week
driving between Sydney and Brisbane birding en-route.  I've been to Oz before
and have seen most of the wildfowl but I'm looking to increase my Oz list by
seeing as many species as is reasonable during that week.

I don't want to go to the Blue Mountains as I went there last time so if anyone
has any suggestions/places to visit then I can compile a reasonable itineray.
However, I do intend to visit Lamington NP (O'Reillys possible) towards the end
of the week before I fly down to Melbourne.

Any help would be greatfully received.

Cheers

Andy