birding-aus

Re: RFI Werribee Treatment Plant

Subject: Re: RFI Werribee Treatment Plant
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 08:28:18 +1100
Hi everyone,

I am heading to Victoria the week after next to do some birding, and one of the
places I am looking at visiting for 2 days is the Werribee Treatment Plant.

I just have a question regarding access. I have visited the treatment plants
website, but for whatever reason I can't seem to get through on the phone. I am
trying to apply for a permit to use for those 2 days, does anyone know if I can
get a permit and key over-the-counter as it were from the treatment plant
itself, as I am having issues trying to call these guys.

Regards,
Mark Young