birding-aus

RE: Don't Feed the Ducks!

To: Peter Shute <>, "Birding-aus (E-mail)" <>
Subject: RE: Don't Feed the Ducks!
From: Peter Shute <>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 07:34:38 +1100
I forgot to mention that it reminds me of back before we got wheely bins for
recycling here.  We were originally given open crates to put our recycling in,
and European Wasps were always hanging around them looking for traces of food
and soft drink.

I'm sure they're still around, but I can't remember the last time I saw one.
So I'm wondering whether the years of of exposed recycling was instrumental in
their spread.

Peter Shute