birding-aus

Bushfire injured wildlife

To: "'Birding Aus'" <>
Subject: Bushfire injured wildlife
From: "Paul Dodd" <>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 18:48:57 +1100
Hi birding-aussers,

I have been asked by a number of people what happens or should happen with
injured wildlife, including birds. I forward here the reply I received from
Wildlife Victoria.

The emergency phone number referred to in the email is 1300 094535. Please
note that this number should only be called to report an injured animal.

Paul Dodd
Docklands, Victoria