birding-aus

scarlet chested parrot film quest

To: "" <>
Subject: scarlet chested parrot film quest
From: Donald Kimball <>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 16:55:57 -0800 (PST)
With tips from some terrific and helpful people here on birding aus in four
months I have filmed aproximately 75 percent of Australia's parrots.  The most
recent being Rock Parrot with terrific behavior and views at its marine home in
the southwest.

Now its off to try for others.  Among them Scarlet Chested Parrot.  I was
wondering if any Birding aus folks knew of a cattle station or other remote
location where these beauts come in to water or are seen regularly.

Thanks as always for the great tips and I apologize for not sending personal
thanks to so many people who have offered help in locating some difficult
species over these past few months!  A heartfelt thanks to you all!

Don Kimball