birding-aus

Want to show a Canadian visitor your Hotspots in Darwin?

Subject: Want to show a Canadian visitor your Hotspots in Darwin?
From: Donald Kimball <>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 21:05:26 -0800 (PST)
Hi Folks:

I will be in Darwin over the next week or so and will also travel to Katherine
area.  Would be fun to connect with a local to scout around the area and look
for interesting species.  Have dinner later and chat about birds etc.  Let me
know if you are interested and would like to connect!

Cheers!

Don